Saturday, September 15, 2007

that's all~lol

ok, so for those of you who have never read my blogs on "myspace" here is me in a nut shell of a few blogs, it's not all pretty, I didn't even want to post some of them here, but I really want ya'll...yes I'm a true southerner!....to see me for who and how I really am, so I think this history is important...I have been learning alot about me through the summer, I have been re-discovering who I am and who God wants me to be....I will plan to share an update on that soon...but for now I must get off and go on about my day and I have left PLENTY of reading...lol....I hope you enjoy and still want to read more after this! lol....of couse if you don't then I'll never really know will I :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, sis, I look forward to reading more about you since I don't get to see you often enough!! Kiss your beautiful kids from their Aunt B! :*)