Saturday, September 15, 2007

the org. date is sat June 16.2007

Father's Day.....

Ok, so I have been so busy today and this past week that I haven't had time to think...literaly....and I am sitting here, now needing to pack, I am leaving for the beach tomorrow after church...and I can't think, once again it caught me, I'm dumb...tomorrow is Father's Day....will this day ever get easier? There are only two worse day's of the year, the date he died and his birthday....then there is Father's day...the day I am suppose to remember to thank him for being my dad....and I CAN'T....trust me I understand that lifes not fair...but this sucks! SO here is to "ya'll" who still have a father here on earth....THANK THEM for being here if nothing else! One day you WILL WISH you had done it ALOT more. And for anyone who might me in my boat....just go ahead and cry, it's ok! :)

Daddy I love you

No comments: