Saturday, September 15, 2007

the org. date is August 26.2007

sometimes I’m so wordy!
Current mood: hyper

WHEW....it's Sunday night already! I can't believe how time is flying right now and I can't believe it's Sunday night already! Yesterday was sorta busy for us...I started doing kids birthday parties for a friends of mines birthday party company, yesterday was my first!....more about that in a bit! lol Today was sunday and as ya'll know I love Sunday..it had two highlights to it...1. I was FINALLY able to get a window sticker for the back of my van that says "ELEVATION CHURCH" along w/ a t-shirt both of which I have been asking for from our resourse table for a long time...like 2 months! 2. my brother and sister-in-law came to our church today! This is alex's brother and his wife!...I am so excited! I really really want them to see God the way I do! So today was alot of fun...after lunch w/ Jonthan and Kelly and the kidos we came home and napped and then went to the park and then did some shopping our favorite pass time! lol and then dinner and bath and bed for the kids...now some tv was alex's choice and I'm catching up on the computer which always gets negleted over the weekend! So I'm beat and I have just started a crazy week...this week is going to be SO BUSY! Alex is starting a new code class tomorrow night and will be gone 2 ngihts a week for the next six weeks, w/ this pending change to my schedule i realized how spoiled I am knowing when he will be home everyday and for that to be early...it's so wonderful and I dread giving that up...I understand that he needs this class...but I wonder if he understands how much I need him! lol I love that he walks thur my door at 4 every afternoon and I doubt I tell him that enough! I will miss him on those days for the next while! ....guess you don't always know what you have til it's taken away! I hope I learn to appreciate it more while he not here! So the kids won't see him except on Tuesday and Thursday...they will be asleep long before he comes home on Mon and Wed....it will be hard for them! and I hate that for them...but this too will pass which is what I'll have to keep thinking about! ok let's move on...no use stewing about it!

Birthday parties...are fun when it's not your kid's and your kids not even there! I actually had fun doing this party!...now I have a lot to learn to be completely comfortable w/ what I am doing, but it was fun and it's so interesting to me to watch other kids...I know I will be learning alot from this....I always like to see how others relate to their kids and how their kids do at their birthday party...this is probably a shock to some that I am doing parties....I decided a while back to try it out...Emma is getting to the age where I want to be able to put her in some activities and I wanted to be able to make some extra money on a parttime ...very parttime...bases! So this chance came along and I couldn't pass up trying it out! I'll let you know what I think as I get more into it...but so far so good and I can fund Emma going to gymnastics for one month already!!! lol

Last thing...I know this has been a weird blog for me...but not like I haven't had those before! lol....btw...I like being weird!lol I blogged about our situation at church and how we felt like we were missing something and how we felt we were suppose to wait and see what God had planned for us....well we didn't have to wait long. Today we found out that the elevation church union is moving to butler highschool which is also in matthews, and that they need people from central to move over to butler and Alex and I are both feeling like that is what we are suppose to do....so pray for us as we make our choice....our first instict is to go, but then I start worrying...I do that well you know!....and my biggest fear is once again Emma...she is just starting to do well in her class...she loves her teacher..."miss Shannon" and Shannon has been reporting how well she is doing...actually talking and knowing the answer to the questions and responding...today I had the couple that was doing the music for her group come to me and tell me that she "loved to sing and knew all the songs"....wonder where she got that from....oh thought of another story!....get back to that in a minute! So as you can tell I am struggling w/ pulling that from her. A friend encouraged me tonight that it may not phase her since it would "sorta" be the same...the same program and songs and look...but I'm not convinced....maybe if I could convince "Miss" Shannon to come too then I wouldn't worry so much! :) NEway...pray for us as we make the right choice...that we would have clear direction....and for now Alex starts leading worship in Ekids next Sunday at the Central campus and he is really looking forward to it and I have a new role, not one with a title, but unofficailly...I am now there to hold baby Lydia so Jonathan and Kelly will leave her long enough to go to church! and I love my new role God couldn't have given me anything better to do! Isn't it amazing!...just one week and it seems that God has answered all of those questions! It's exciting to me!

ok so last story....Emma has found her voice when it comes to singing....she has always loved music...but now she tries to out-do her daddy, when songs comes on, she is like ....I know that one.....daddy did you know that is a gutair...like you play? and so on ....she thinks she know's it all and can sing about any thing you ask her to sing! From disney princess movie songs to the most popular worship music to every kids song known to man she has learned it or is learing it...she cracks me up!....She is most challenged by the thought of out-doing her daddy! I LOVE IT! KEEP SINGING BABY GIRL! YOU MAKE ME SMILE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!

No comments: