Saturday, September 15, 2007

the org. date is July 30.2007

It started so good, then was hard, then ended better than it started, so I guess all in all it was great! Emma and I had "one of those days" we were out for a while which normally makes it better, but not today, one day she will realize that I "always do what I say!" I feel like I tell her that constantly....she is a good girl, and she is learning....I love her so much, but right now she is in some growing pains and it's so painful to watch sometimes...she wants to be perfect and excepted so bad....I can't wait til she understands that truely only Jesus will except her just as she is...heck I'm still learning that! She is such a sweet little thing! She FINALLY weighs in at 24 whole pounds!lol NEway, Now I'm going to get off and spent the rest of today w/ my wonderful husband who let me go out again tonight w/o complaining or saying AGAIN! later!

No comments: