Saturday, September 15, 2007

the org. date is July 27.2007

weird again!


It's funny to me that the only subject I can come up w/ is "weird"...but again, that is how I am viewing this week...not a bad weird, a good weird. I have spent alot of time w/ my grandparents and my mom, which is becoming the norm for my weeks. I LOVE every minute of it. Today I picked lima beans w/ a friend of my mom's and totally enjoyed it. We had such a wonderful conversation, so encouraging to me. and it was the same the other night when I got together w/ a friend for coffee...althought we niether one had any coffee, I had water and she had tea.....although ya'll don't care about that! We had a wonderful time, we talked and talked and didn't stop until we HAD TO go home...she had to be at work at 6 and I had to be in the garden at 7. but it was close to midnight before I made it home! This has been a good/weird/learning/encouraging week. I am looking forward to Sunday....I need more food, I have chewed and chewed on last weeks sermon and am so excited to hear this next one. I have been SO inspired by this last series...clinging to every word from the first week....I leave every week thinking he can't top that one and yet he seems to every week. I know everyone there probably feels as I do that he was speaking just to me...and I know I have already said that in another blog, but it is so true. I am coming to understand that my change may be mostly internal, but also outwardly too in a small way. I have been praying for some specific answers about differant things, issues...and I am seeing my answers, not easy answers, but clear answers and I am thankful. I am learning, and that so excites me, I need to feel growth,and I am; growth in myself and who I am, growth in my marraige....right now it has been leaps and bounds! it has been awesome! I can honestly say I am more in love w/ my husband right now than EVER before in my life! and I now know that it will only continue to grow DAILY. God showed me how to surrender to His will where the control battle was w/ Alex....yes I can tend to be a control freak! lol imagine that. Now I'm not saying I have it perfect, I just have had a break through. I know God is preparing me, I remember telling a friend a while back that I didn't think I would ever be ready for "bible study fellowship" and even when I was there signing up in May I remember thinking "why am I hear" NEVER would I dream I would be where I am now, SO yearning to get started....I WANT TO LEARN, I WANT TO DIG! NOW....I CAN'T WAIT, the digging I'm doing on my own isn't enough for me now. I guess God wants me to work on patience too! LOL it sometimes seems like to much at once. All I can say is life is SO good, God is even better. This week has had it's hard parts, but I am leaving my week behind knowing that I am in His will and am chosing to be content! Tomorrow it could all fall apart, but I don't think so, this is a new content. a better content, a content I haven't felt in a long time. Not perfect, JUST CONTENT. I am excited about tomorrow! We have plans w/ some greats friends that we haven't seen in a while, I know it will be SO fun to catch up, and I just have this feeling about it. Something awesome stands waiting...it's in the near future and I am excited!....I'll keep you posted! lol

No comments: