Saturday, September 15, 2007

the org. date is sat July 11.2007

Ok so tonight I was thinking back on my day....Ian is already in bed, I am canning AGAIN! lol and Alex and Emma...well they are destracting me from my current job...they are outside in the rain...Emma in her bathing suit and having the time of there lives...I'm truely not sure who is having more fun Alex or Emma....either way, this thought came to me...what in my life do I have that isn't just perfect? Sure, my kids can drive me crazy, my husband even more than my kids. BUT really, what isn't just the way I always thought it would be....my Lord has truely given me "my hearts desire" how awesome a thougth! I don't have everything the world has to offer, not even cable! LOL but I never wanted that....I don't have the parenting thing all together, but I never asked for that. All I ever asked for was a wonderful family! and I totally got that. So there I stood, totally not watching my canner, but instead watching my husband and now 3 yr old BABY girl....having that time of there life....thank you Jesus for what you have given to me! I had lunch today w/ a friend from highschool...it was so cool to talk about the past and the present....a little weird to think about all the water under the bridge, and again, I stopped and thought about how much has changed, how much I have changed, 7 yrs since I finished highschool and I can't look in the mirror and see much the same, yes I have the same personality, but not the same outlook. I guess I am trying to say that today I realized that I think I have grown up and I am glad! LOL This blog doesn't make any since to me, so I best stop now! The last thing, I want to say is Life is good!

No comments: