Saturday, September 15, 2007

the org. date is August 16.2007

are you kidding, I’m not dancing!
Current mood: grateful

It's quiet in the house!...nice change...today has been good I spent it w/ a good friend of mine and got her hooked on myspace while she was here....lol...you know I did Mel! lol....th highlight of my day was this evening when my daughter in her cinderalla dress complete w/ shoes and tierra tried to convince my son to "dance" w/ her....HE WOULD HAVE NONE OF IT! and looked at her as if she had lost her mind as if to say I AM BOY, I DON'T DANCE....ESPECIALLY NOT W/ MY SISTER....of all the nerve of her! lol I'm still laughing...you see I had worked myself into a tizzy while working on supper and during supper and while cleaning up from supper....and starting the tomatoes I needed to can and I wasn't in the best of moods, so w/ my earbuds in rocking to some Jared Anderson (if you don't know who he is you are missing out...look him up he's on itunes and he has a few song posted here on "myspace" too) remembering that God is in control of my life and everything in it, then I see the two most beautiful kids in the world...doing the sweetest things in the world!...don't worry when her brother wasn't a taker on the dancing she wasn't defeated at all, she just turned to her daddy...then the funny thing is Ian got jealous of Alex dancing w/ Emma...it was like I don't want to, but I don't want anyone else to either! haha! It was a good way to end my funk! I am so truely blessed and I have no reason to be in a funk and I don't think my family should have to bear the brunt of me being discontent w/ other peoples choices...that's just not fair to them....!
I sometimes find life so interesting, like today, it was so much fun...catching up w/ Melanie, we haven't seen each other in a while, we get to talk every once in a while, we both have busy lives, husbands and stuff! But how often do I stop and think and thank God for how long she had been a part of my life....that's an interesting story in itself....she was my VBS teacher when I was in nursery! lol...I just discovered that recently when I was going through a box of stuff at my moms'...lol...sorry Mel, I'm not trying to tell your age! lol....neway, I really got to know her when I was in highschool, she taught me and a group of homeschooler(we were all good friends) sign language...we spent many a night in the parking lot talking about stuff...she was so good to listen to my problems...mostly boy problems...she could probably tell you more about my "boys" than I could, she was there when I left for college, she was there when daddy died....note the fact that she was there, yet have I ever taken the time to say thank you or do I just take it for granted? So here and now, thank you Melaine Bowser for always "being" I love you so much as a friend and for all that you have been for me over the last 12 years!...(and I'm not just saying that b/c you joined "myspace" today! lol) I don't think I appreciate people as much as I should, I know I have people in my life that have helped shape me into what I am, I think I need to focus on appreciating them more!...well I didn't mean for this to be this long, so I 'm going to go now! I hope you had a highlight in your day like I did in mine!

No comments: