Sunday, June 1, 2008

The BIG haircut!








HI to all! I missed y'all! I struggled w/ where to even start on filling everyone in on everything and I decided to start at the beginning....I will try to post as many pictures as I can as I go along. I am sorry that I didn't get to post while on vacation like I had planned to do, but the "free internet access" well...it only working at the pool and in the lobby....not in our room.

So I totally meant to take a before and after picture of Emma w/ her new hair cut and not only did I forget the before, but I also forgot to do one right after!lol....it's the thought that counts, right?!lol. She had about 7 inches cut off....she LOVES it and I am very happy too. We can still do pigtails and a ponytail, but she is wanting to leave it down alot which looks great too. She can comb it on her own and is doing much better washing it on her own also....all around we are both thrilled w/ her new cut...Alex has even forgiven me for cutting it! Just kidding....he was fine before I did it, although I was a little worried that I had Rachel cut it a little shorter than he would like!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Missed you lots girl....so glad you are home! And I LOVE Emma's haircut. She looks so grown up! Hope you all had a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it.

BE said...

Love the haircut. Very cute. Bailey's is finally long enough to do ponytails and pigtails again, so it was very smart to not cut it as short as we did. :)