Tuesday, July 29, 2008

...all the ballerinas....so much fun!

This past Friday afternoon we invited some of Emma's friends and had a "ballerina birthday party"...as you can see from the pictures, it was ALOT of fun...lot's of pink and purple...tutus and all the things ballerina's need! They made bracelets, and then we dressed up. Miss Tara came from Emma's ballet studio (and special friend) and danced w/ the girls! They had so much fun dancing w/ a "real ballerina!" Of course there was cake...well, cupcakes, and they were pink and purple too!...great job Susan on the icing...yummy! or as Ian says it yummy in my hummy! along w/ the cake was Emma's favorites...pretzels, watermelon, and skittles!..lol..what more could a girl want! We finished off our fun w/ our treat bags...which were ballet bags to hold all our dress up clothes for them to take home and a bag of cotton candy! There bag was full of tutus, tiaras, wands, bracelet, necklace and cotton candy....what more does a ballerina need?...lol...it was so fun! I love planning parties, I could do it all the time, I worked for a while w/ a party company and have picked up a bug from doing that...it's so fun to me...ok..so I will admit that the day before was a little stressful I was making cupcakes and canning (tomatoes, squash and green beans) but again, thanks to Susan to the rescue, I had it all done by 10:30 the night before!lol!

Emma was thrilled and loved every minute, and of course as a mommy that thrilled me to death....now for the thank you notes and printing the pictures!...whew!, I think I'm tired again :) Enjoy the picture!








5 comments:

BE said...

very cute! Love all the pink girly-ness.

Shannon said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Now what kind of party do you have for an 11 year old and a nine year old? Ideas?

Shannon said...

Oh, and they are boys of course, lol.

Jenny said...

Oh...Looks like so much fun! I want a party like that!!!!!

Heather's World said...

I love the pics! It looks like everyone had a great time. :-) Kind of makes me wish we were having a girl first! Lol! But, I know that dino partys and trucks can be just as much fun...