Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ultrasound pictures at 28 weeks

the best picture of the bunch! But I do have to tell you that his nose is being squished by the u/s wand!lol!

he was really really wiggly, so some of them look grainy....but then I did just drink 50mg of sugar in that nasty drink!lol....whatcha expect!

here's one w/o a squished nose!...lol!


baby hands....always seeming to be punching me right now! :)

baby feet!...big feet, they reminded me of Ian's feet....he didn't fit into his baby booties, I doubt I'll even take them w/ me this time to the hospital!

So that is a glimpse of baby Eli, I must say, it has made me SO excited to get him here and see what he really looks like! I think he will look a little like the other 2, but yet I defiantly think he will have his own look too! He seems to have Ian's nose and Emma's mouth, but then it's really hard to tell, and they said he would change in his looks before he's born!...just like they change so fast when they are first born!....so well see!...hope you enjoy, and don't tell me I have an ugly baby!lol! It's a little freaky...these pictures, like the foot one, it don't look like the leg is attached to anything...but it is I promise, that was him again not being still!lol...the dr I saw this time said I might want to start talking to him now about being calm....I was telling him about my concern for this "frantic movements" that Eli seems to do often....he assured me that any movement is considered a good thing...it's the lack of that's not good! lol...duh! But he laughed and said...just like the 2 you already have...this baby will have his own personality....start telling him now to be calm!lol....GREAT! He also wasn't concerned about the "brackston hicks"...is that how you spell that?....as long as I don't have more than 6 an hr...even the pain/cramps I am having w/ them is ok as long as it doesn't last to long and not more often than 6 in an hr....so now I have guidelines!...I love guidelines, they give me so much comfort!lol...so all is well in Eli's world...only 12 more weeks...well....actually 11 weeks and 2 days!lol!...but who's counting! :)

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I, for one, am counting! :)

farmersdaughter4ever said...

lol....I guess you are!...don't worry I am counting too!

BE said...

sweet pics. I wanted do 3d w/ Luke, but we just couldn't justify the extra cost. We would have had to go the one of the u/s places, not the dr.s office.
Oh, & my midwife told me when I got Braxton Hicks, that can be a sign of dehydration, so try drinking more water & resting when you get them. I got them lots w/ Bailey, but did not know about the water thing. Got them again w/ Luke & tried the water and it did help.
Thanks for sharing the pics. Love the squished nose!

Susan said...

he's going to be just as cute as the other two - i can't wait to meet him either - i am missing the newborn phase, but not so much that i'm ready for another - i'm good with my three and i'll just love on Eli (then give him back and go home for a full nights sleep...ha ha....) love ya!!!!

Shannon said...

Great pics!! We have a color ultrasound video of the twins that is awesome, but your pics are amazing. I had Braxton Hicks with the buddies a few times in September, they were born in October ( four weeks before the full nine month date, normal for twins). I also was told water and rest, and it really helped stop them. I did not want to be put on full bed rest, and was relieved to be still getting around by October, lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are awesome! Can't wait to meet him.
He better like books.........LOL

Heather's World said...

We are having the same ultrasound done, and I can't wait! It is so exciting to put a face with a name, even if it does change. He is already adorable!