Monday, April 21, 2008

what I think!....

Ok so I promised to let ya'll know what I think the baby is....well since today is the day, I don't want to be a lier!lol!

I think it's a girl....now I say that, BUT I am still not 100% confidant. Which is weird to me. I am totally going off of the fact that this pregnancy is very similar to Emma's and I know that really doesn't mean anything. I don't believe in any of those "gender prediction test" it was fun trying them out, but I just can't base my decision on that...if I did, I would be having twins and although I wouldn't be totally shocked if it was, I just can't go there unless I have to!lol.

SO that's my thoughts, I'll let ya'll know this afternoon what it is for sure! my appointment is at 1:30 and then Emma and I are going shopping! I have to take the kids to Mimi's tonight...so it might be late before I get to post anything...but I promise I won't leave for Nashville until I have posted!lol

2 comments:

4torock said...

can't wait!! :) I still say GIRL!! :)see ya
Kate

Shannon said...

Good luck!