Wednesday, April 16, 2008

another update....

ok so this has proved to be a great way to keep me busy these last few days before the ultrasound!...lol...normally I would be watching the clock! So here is the lastest info! It's sorta funny! We discovered a sorta problem w/ Ian's prediction! Gary realized last night that Ian predicts whatever sex you say last. So if you say..is it a boy or a girl, he will say girl, but if you say is it a girl or a boy he will say boy...if you ask him if it is a boy, a girl, or a puppy, he will say puppy!lol....and yes he was more excited about the idea of a puppy than a baby!...poor Ian, he will be disappointed I'm afraid!lol.

Also I got curious about the needle and string test so I looked it up online. There is a correction to the theory. The needle circles while "deciding" what the sex is and then moves across your wrest if it's a girl (like you would wear your watch) and back and forth (from hand to elbow) if it's a boy. It's suppose to circle in between each child. and stop when you will have no more kids!...lol...I must say, that is one smart needle!lol! It should work on anyone even if you have already had your kids, or haven't had any. It should also work on your husband. It does take into account miscarriage...so they say! I am not sure what I think about it, but it's fun to try! It worked on my mom, so we think, it said boy, boy, girl, but she had a miscarriage before Nick...so it's possible!

So what did it say for me!? Well that's the funny part. it said,, girl, boy, then girl/boy. it was funny, it went in a circle, then across, then circled, the back and forth, then circle, then across again, then it stopped and changed directions w/o a circle.???? NO ONE CAN SAY TWINS, or I'll scream!lol! So, I am not sure what to think about this "test" lol! Needless to say I was then very curious what it would do to Alex, so at 11 pm last night I got my needle and made him sit still!lol. IT WAS THE SAME...THE EXACT SAME PATTERN!LOL. So you decide...but no one can say twins!...got it!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I saw two black circles on my first ultrasound (I was two weeks), but they said the other "spot" was a cyst. Four weeks later, I was called in for another US, and it was CLEARLY two babies side by side like something off of TLC. Why didn't they do one on your first visit? I thought that was routine now.

4torock said...

I'm sayin it.... TWINS!! lol maybe it just means you will be having a girl this time and a boy next??? come on your almost to 4!! lol!!jk enjoy this ONE- or both of them tee hee I am so cruel!! lol Love ya
Kate