Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shannon the answer to you question

ok so I wasn't sure where to comment back to Shannon...but for whatever reason my office doesn't do ultrasounds early unless there is a reason....? I have never had an u/s b/f 17 weeks. and normally that is the only one you get. This time I will be getting u/s weekly from 34 weeks on b/c of both Ian and Emma having extremely low fluids at birth. I will also be getting a 4-d u/s somewhere between 28-32 weeks....but that one is just for fun!....but I do wish they did an early u/s....but I'm sure it's only one!...lol...???


If you are thinking otherwise, please please don't scare me!lol...I thought at first it would be cool to have twins, but now, ummm....only one please!

4 comments:

Susan said...

how about a baby girl and a puppy - everyone will be happy then...lol...

Shannon said...

Hey, twins aren't the end of life as you know it, lol. Just the end of life for about eight years.... just kidding. I was so scared at first, but it was just like having one, you just do everything twice. I guess the midwives do it differently than an OBGYN. I think it is routine now to get a vaginal ultrasound on the first visit everywhere. I know that Heather Dennis had one on her first visit, and another prego friend of mine did too.

Shannon said...

Did you say you were going to a midwife clinic or did I just dream that up? I lose more memory by the day here, lol.

Diary of A Country Girl said...

Well you find out tomorrow and I am still think twins. I'll take one for a wile til I can get another one her.