Saturday, April 12, 2008

I gotta ask....what do you think?

Ok so in eight days we have our ultra-sound. We have decided to find out what we are having, my need for "planning" has won out....AGAIN!LOL....Emma is VERY excited, and I know she really wants to know...at least that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it!lol....

my friend, Chelsea did this really cool poll asking what everyone thought her baby was going to be, and of course I was wrong!...but, I have no idea how she did that, and I don't have time to figure it out....Chelsea, you'll have to show me how to make my blog as cool as your's!lol!

NEway, I do want to ask, w/ a week left to go.....WHAT DO YOU THINK BABY #3 IS GOING TO BE?....what is your guess? So here is what you are suppose to do....LEAVE ME A COMMENT!...TELL ME YOUR GUESS....COME ON PLAY ALONG!

I'll give you some thoughts about this pregnancy so you have something to use to make it an "educated guess!"...lol!

I had lots of morning sickness for the first 13 weeks.
I have already gained about 7 lbs....no comments please!lol
I am getting wider in stead of rounder! YUCK!
I out-grew my pants by 8 weeks.
I crave carbs and fried.
I normally LOVE salads and fish, but want NEITHER since I found out I was prego, except sushi.
I crave milk....everyday!
I can't eat spicy.

I think that's about all I can think of.....hope that helps.

My pregnancies w/ Emma and Ian were very different, this pregnancy does tend to follow one of them...not exact, but close....on Monday, I'll tell you who's pregnancy this one had followed...but I don't want to influence your guess!lol!

I will tell you, I am not certain what this one is, which is different for me, When I was pregnant w/ Emma, I knew it was a girl, I was convinced, every (especially Alex' s family) told me it would be a boy, but I never doubted, I told some people that GOd knew the desires of my heart....needless to say, I was right, I got my girl. And w/ Ian, I once again KNEW it was a boy! I brought his crib set before we had the ultra-sound to confirm it...I was once again that sure! This time, I have not been so sure....Alex joked the other day it's b/c it's twins, one of each.....NOT FUNNY! But I am sure it's not 2, just 1. I do think it a ......no no, not telling yet, but I will before the ultra sound...I sorta decided what I think it is, but...I am still not positive like I was w/ Emma and Ian. I will be OVER THE TOP EXCITED either way....ok enough about baby #3...which by the way either way will be a "E" name...in time, I'll tell that too, you know me, I can't keep a secret~

Ok a little info on name picking in our house....I pick girl names and Alex picks boy names...we both have to LOVE it. The first name is a name we just love, the middle name a family name. With both Emma and Ian we had our names picked before the ultrasound....I think that is really fun, every time we have left the ultrasound we not only know the sex, but we also have a name for the tiny face we just saw. Name picking has never been a fight for us....we both like the same kind of names....whew, that makes it easy!....we tend to like simple names, short like ours, weird I know, but that's just the way it turned out. every one in our family has 4 or 3 letters in our names!lol....what can I say!LOL....this baby will be on different, I can tell you that!....I sorta wish it was twins a boy and a girl so I could use both names!....I love them both so much! BTW, when I do tell, you better only love it, they are my names to pick!....SORRY, I've had some bad experiences w/ opinions on names!lol!

Oh, you better get to the comment you HAVE to leave me, I want to know what you think!
love to all, thanks for playing along w/ this pregnant girls wishes!lol!

7 comments:

BE said...

Hee, hee, I have no idea. I want to lean toward girl (the wider part, I was so that w/ B), but I don't know. W/ Luke my pregancy was similar to B's (except the wider part, lol), so I assumed it was a girl, but nope.
Have Emma or Ian guessed? I read somewhere that the younger the child, the more accurate their guess. I don't know, but we asked Leann (she was 2) and she predicted boy while Bailey (at 5) said girl. Ask Ian what is in your tummy a boy or girl baby and let us know what he says. Can't wait to see what you're having.
I know about the name thing, which is why we kept all names or thoughts of names secret until after the birth. Of course w/ Luke, we couldn't find a name we loved until a couple weeks before he was born and there was no girl back up name for him at all. :)

Chelsea said...

You know how indecisive I am. And I couldn't even accurately pick my own baby's sex, so I know I couldn't pick yours! LOL! I kind of think it's a boy, which would be cool for our 3rd children to both be boys and so close in age. But, at the same time I feel like probably everyone else that is pregnant besides me will have girls! I can't wait to find out!

Susan said...

you know what i think (but then again, i'm with you all the time) but for the game's sake... i think you are having a girl (now keep in mind that when i was preggo with Sidney, i thought she was a boy and when i was preggo with Davis, i thought she was a girl - i was however, right on with Madison)

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth! Have you heard of the Drano test? My friend Rachel has sworn by it and it has been correct for everyone I know. I have to wait 2 more weeks for mine. My guess is a girl.
Melanie Robinson

Zach Ferguson said...

So, I'm saying twins; a boy first then a girl. That's my guess and I'm sticking to it.

4torock said...

A girl is my guess! BUT since I was FOR sure Cash was a girl up until I made the dr do a double check on the parts AFTER delivery I may not be so great at this!! lol I missed you bloggin hope to see ya soon!
Kate

Crystal B. Brewer said...

its a girl ;-)