Wednesday, April 2, 2008

can you keep up?? I can't!

Ok so once again, I have an unposted blog to finish!....yes it's the 7 interesting/crazy things about me.....sorry!, I'm behind...by like 2 weeks!

Here are some things going on that I want to post more about when I have a chance! I helped Nick and Sam move last week! SO EXCITING FOR THEM! I am only going to have Savannah 3 days a week now. I heard the baby's heartbeat!...I have an ultrasound in only 3 weeks! I am going to Nashville for a week in ONLY 3 weeks! I am going to Nashville to go through Dave Ramsey's financial counselor training....applying for that was harder than applying for college...I was so worried about not getting accepted! I had to do a phone interview while at lunch w/ 3 kids at Super Salad!(thank you Sam for all your help and understanding w/ that crazy lunch....and thank you Super Salad for ice cream cone!lol) We are going to attempt our first camping trip w/ Susan and her family in a few weeks!lol...are we crazy 5 kids and lot's of trees!lol! I am super excited about going!....any advice from anyone!? I've never camped w/ kids!...I do love to camp though!....ummmm Pawpaw has tilled up the garden!...again, super excited to get it started! Nick is doing AWESOME in school! Yeah for him, he's halfway! Our small group this past week was really really good! BSF was really really good this week! and last but not least! WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY FOR VACATION IN MAY! I am super duper excited about this!...last year we were planning to go this fall...well, this fall I am going to be having a baby, so we thought it was out for a few years!...but instead of waiting, we decided to go now and not wait!...Emma has her ballet recital on the 24th of May and we are leaving on the 25th!.....Emma is asking daily when we leave to see the princess'!

well, Alex wants to sleep now, so I must go! I'll try to do better and fill in some of those gaps!....lot's has been going on in our world lately!

3 comments:

BE said...

Wow! Sounds super busy at your house! Some fun stuff coming up- camping, Disney, dance recitals - Emma & Ian are going to have a lot of great memories.
Glad to see a post from you, been missing seeing what you were up to. :)

Shannon said...

Also glad to hear from you. You have allot of stuff going on right now! Woohoo for Disney, the kids are going to have a blast. Bravo for going camping while pregnant. I still refuse to go and I have no excuse, lol. I let my parents have THAT "fun". Do you know what the baby is yet?

4torock said...

Let me know how the camping thing goes - I am still a little afraid to try!! lol! I miss ya and ready to see your INTERESTING facts!! lol