Monday, April 21, 2008

It's a ........

BOY....yes that is what I said....BOY! (NOT PUPPY...sorry Ian) LOL. I think most of us were wrong! and I know all the "gender prediction test" were wrong! I am thrilled, I know that God knows exactly what He is doing and I learned long ago not to doubt Him. I am now ready for the next step...planning!lol, sorry, I'm a planner. I think we will be doing some very un-traditional things in the near future....but then we wouldn't be us if we tried to fit in!lol.

well I am off, I want to spend some time w/ Alex before bed...we have the house to ourselves tonight...the kids are at Mimi's and hopefully asleep. :) I said my goodbyes (then cried in the car) I HATE leaving them...hate it! I know I will enjoy being in Nashville and the training, but I hate being away from my kids...right now Saturday seems like forever...pray I will be able to sleep and not cry to much!

6 comments:

BE said...

Yay for the boys team! Boys are fun, a challenge, but fun. And it will be neat to have 2 little boys close together.

I hope you don't miss your babies too much, I am sure they will be having a blast. I know how hard it is to be away from them, but Saturday will be here before you know it.

dawn said...

congrats on your news! having 2 boys is a lot of fun!!

Susan said...

you know how happy i am for you all. now emma will really be the "princess"...lol... glad that things are okay with him and now you can relax and not worry where to put two...lol...

have a great trip to nashville. the kids will be fine and i look forward to having them here on friday...talk to you when you get back

love ya...

Shannon said...

Congrats on boys!!!!! My friend says anyone who has less than two is not allowed on team BOY, lol. Oh, after number three gets here you drop the kids off and scream wooohoooo as you spin out of the drive!!!! No more tears, lol. When we went to Georgia for a few days the husband had to make me call home to check up on everyone.

4torock said...

WAY wrong--- seeee told ya!!! I am no good at gender prediction I'll leave that up to the good Lord!! :) I am so so sooo happy for you and the fam- I feel blessed that I have two boys close together.... they may fight some (most lol!) days, but at the end of the day they have so much love for one another ( the two girls too but they aren't quite as close in age!! :) ) see ya ( soon I hope!)

EBhasADDitude said...

congrats! I did not know you were expecting again.
what a blessing!