Friday, September 5, 2008

still waiting a little (or a lot) longer!

I had my drs appointment yesterday and the ultrasound and both went really well! For now my fluid levels were exactly where they are suppose to be, and they are planning to check them again next week. I am dilated 1cm and "thinned out" 50%...which is exactly where I was w/ both E and I at this point...so it seems to be same song 3rd verse...now I am back to feeling like it will be the middle of Oct. before this baby comes out....if history stays it's course! lol...oh well, I might drive all my friends and family crazy between now and then!

Well I gotta run, just didn't want everyone to think I was at the hospital w/ a baby! :( Emma and I have dentist appointments in a little while! FUN STUFF...lol

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hang in there! I remember going to the appointments for L and W, and being told "not today". It seemed like I was 3 cm forever, lol. He will be here before you know it!

BE said...

I know you're ready to have Eli, but I am glad all is going well with your fluids. He must need a bit more time to 'cook' before coming out. I was thinking about you last night and this morning and wondering since I hadn't seen anything from you online. Maybe soon! :)