Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the guessing has begun!

So Alex told me today when he came home from work, that his boss (Don) has predicted that the baby will come tomorrow...so I guess the guessing has begun!...now I am not playing, but I want ya'll to play along. lol heehee, yes that sounded bossy, but I'm a VERY pregnant girl, you don't want to cross me! :)

So...so far,

Don has said tomorrow which is Wednesday Sept 10th
Alex has said next week on Tuesday Sept. 23rd

I am liking Don's thinking more than Alex right now! LOL....what do you think!? and don't worry, I won't be mad if you pick sometime and October...if I were guessing that's what I would say....which is why I'm not playing!

Humor me, I'm bored waiting for this baby!...not to mention, if you saw my plans for the next few days....you would feel bad for me and wish me to be in labor right now so I could get out of "family obligations!"...heehhee!

So leave a comment and tell us the day and date...we'll see who's the closest!...no prize, other than to be right! :P

Now I am off to my milk and cookies!....yummy, only a little while left of not feeling guilty over what I eat!....and to watch WIPEOUT, maybe I'll laugh this baby out tonight!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Hmmm, the 14th is a full moon. So I say the 14th or the 15th. My doc had told me to aim for a September birth with the buddies. Then as it rolled closer she changed it to October. I almost died! LOL!

4torock said...

I am taking the 20th (of SEPTEMBER)! Hope sooner rather than later:)xxoo

Susan said...

Okay so I'll pick the 16th (next Tuesday...also Madison's birthday), but then again, I'm usually no good at these games...he'll be here before you know it...hang in there!

Julesmcg said...

Is the baby here yet? I pick the 18th. Hope it's soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm picking the 21st, just cause I can. Love ya, Judy (alias MiMama)