Monday, September 8, 2008

restless!

Ok so today for some reason I seems to be VERY restless...I don't want to do anything, but I don't want to stay home! AWWW the frustration of waiting! I have NEVER been a patient person....when I decide it's time for something to happen, then it's time for something to happen...right then. I have about 5 things I want to happen....right NOW, and the #1 thing is for this baby to come OUT. I have nothing planned for this week, other than the start of BSF tomorrow...so to me this would be the perfect day to have a baby!....it would give me something to do and I could sleep on my stomach!lol...the last few nights, I have craved to sleep on my stomach again!...I just wish I could count the days until it would happen, but I can' even do that!....I am so pitiful! It is very unusual for me not to have plans on a Monday morning, and I really really want to go shopping...something which Alex would have a fit over right now...lol! I really want to finish up my Christmas shopping, but I didn't plan ahead for that right now and it would take 2 days to get my hands on that money...lol...by then I have a drs appointment and life will have moved on!....oh the pain of patience....you know, I swear that is why I have NEVER had a baby early, every time I am pregnant, I know God must think...maybe this time...just maybe she will learn to trust me and be patience (although He ultimately knows I won't!lol...He does know everything) yet every time He gives me this choice, to be patient...or not...and every time, I fail BIG, some people would say it's part of who I am, why fight it, but if that was the case I would be sitting here in tears mad that I am waiting....on everything...so it seems! I don't want to do that, I want something to do...while I am waiting, I want to be more patient! I want to enjoy my kids and these last few days before Eli is here and everything changes. BUT what do you do w/ kids that's cheap and fun...as always being frugal is first and for most in my world and I really don't want to be spending extra money right now!...what to do, what to do!lol...I'm so pitiful!
Ok so that is enough whining...I'm off to figure out what I am going to do...while trying to stay patient! :) Wish me luck, I might need a lot of it LOL

5 comments:

4torock said...

oh Beth-- I soo remember those days.... you are doing AWESOME and I am saying a little prayer for you right now :) love ya!!

Shannon said...

The last few days are an eternity, lol. I remember them well. Except with the twins, that all flew by WAY to quickly.
Cheap fun, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, play-doh, weeding the flower-beds, watering the plants, the kids riding their toys outside, sorting the recycle bin, racing each other on Mario Cart for Wii.... these are all things that my boys love to do when the big boys are at school.

Shannon said...

I don't know if you have bought any cloth diapers yet, but at diapers.com if you order over 49 dollars worth of anything you get free shipping and 10 dollars off with the code mommywins.

BE said...

I think you are entitled to whine a bit. And we have all been there, so we know what those last few weeks are like.
Just spend some cuddle time with your kids (if they will let you, mine wouldn't) Read books, make homemade playdough or anything that Shannon suggested. Or you go for walks, this might help with labor too.

farmersdaughter4ever said...

do ya'll country girls forget that it's still like 90 outside and feels like 110!....walks sound good, til I go outside, then all I can think, is how fast can I find air conditioning!? lol! thanks for the suggestion...and bsf started today so that helped!