Sunday, September 21, 2008

my new plan!

Ok so I am still waiting, now remember my due date isn't until this coming Saturday...the 27th, so, if it weren't for the checking of my fluids, I would never of expected to give birth before now...in fact I told all the family that if they didn't induce me early we all knew I wouldn't have this one before my due date either! I will now tell you, I didn't play along w/ the "guess the date" b/c my date all along has been the 29th or 30th...I still think it will be next week and hopefully not longer! I have a much better perspective on everything now...and know I should be enjoying this last week or so. God showed me today through a tap on my shoulder that HE is in control and I need to trust him, even w/ the timing to the birth of Eli...it was a sweet reminder that HE has my BEST at heart and for now, that means me waiting and being patient!

So my new plan....to be as busy as possible this week! I have Brandy coming over in the morning, the Tuesday I have bible study fellowship, then mom and I might shop some, the Wednesday I am hoping to meet Chelsea...who I need to call back in a minute...at the mall and let the girls have a "play date" as Anagrace has requested!...Chelsea, my question is when do mommies get "play dates" that's what we need to schedule!lol! That will take me to Thursday....I am sure I can find something at home that will need attention by then!lol...like cleaning, then I have my drs appointment on Friday! Whew, I have a busy week...so, at least I have something to do to make the days go by! YEA! At my last appointment, the dr told me to "play on his sympathy at the next appointment...that is when I was begging him not to make me go to 41 weeks!lol....so I am assuming that I will leave at least w/ a scheduled induction...but who knows!

Now you know, I still don't have a little guy to hold, but I am doing well, and looking forward to my week!
love to all!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey Beth! I just read your blog and Wednesday sounds good to me...not sure when Mommy's playdates are?! Glad we will be able to get together,though. Unless, Eli decides to change our plans!

Shannon said...

If you go until the 6th, he will be born on the buddies birthday! My original due date for the "third child" was November 12th, or around that time. Then they told me to try and make it after September 11th, and then scheduled me for October the 6th. Talk about throwing allot of dates around, I thought I was going to die because everything was so uncomfortable from August on. People always tell me that "God knows who to give twins to", that always makes me laugh because I never wanted twins a day on my life. But, He does know best. :) Not much longer now!

Jenny said...

I'm praying for that you get to meet your precious Eli very soon!!!