Friday, February 1, 2008

opps we did it again!...lol!

Ok so this time, unlike w/ Ian, there was no oops about it! But yes we are going to have another baby! As many of you know we have been "trying" for a while, and we found out last Tuesday that all our hard work :) paid off!

It looks like our addition to the family will come in the fall...my due date is September 30th (my mom's birthday!)....but as most of you know as well....I don't tend to have my babies on their due date...but rather weeks later! haha...so hopefully we'll have another baby before Halloween! LOL! So the fun has begun of trying to guess what it is....another girl, or another boy! I have always "known" and so far always been right!...I fear trying to guess again, as a friend of mine, Dawn, was just like me and got it right the first two times, but then w/ her third...thought it was a girl, and found out it was a boy....I just don't know if I can be right a third time!

So here is what I think...I want it to be a boy, b/c I think it will be easier to put a boy in w/ Ian, than a girl in w/ Emma, but my heart...gut...whatever you want to call it, says it's a girl!...so I guess we'll see....I have actually thought about not finding out this time!...lol...again, no promises! but why do I need to know this time? I most likely won't be putting it in either room for a good while, so what's the hurry in knowing?...and that way I won't get a lot of clothes that it won't ever wear!...lol....not to mention we won't have room for many clothes anyway!

So pray for us when you think to, I am not feeling so good, and I have 3 little ones to chase!....we are starting to think about moving, and I get stressed just thinking about it....if you know of a good deal on a house, let us know! Also I am taking Ian back to the allergist today, he is not doing to good either, so I hope to get some answers today!

8 comments:

BE said...

Yay! Another baby. I am so happy for you guys. I know the feeling about that 3rd baby. I was wrong too- I thought it was girl, but not to be. I got my sweet Luke instead. I also did the room thing, much easier to room 2 boys, than 2 girls for us.

Susan said...

you know how excited i am for you all - i am looking forward to living through you this time around as I won't be experiencing a pregnancy with you this time. the room thing will work out (we'll just have to get creative - hang a bed from the ceiling or something...lol...)

i hope ian's appt went well and you got some answers. i'll be home late tonight, so email me and let me know what the allergist says.

Meghan said...

Congratulations Beth and Alex!

Anonymous said...

I say let it be a surprise. We didn't find out what any of ours were... even when we found out we were having twins. Makes it more exciting.
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Aww Beth! That's AWESOME news! I'm so excited for you! You are such a wonderful mommy and your children are just adorable. We need more mommies in this world like you who strive to raise their children for God. Yay!! :o)

Melanie said...

Hi Beth. I came across your blog from facebook. I have the exact same due date as you. I usually go a couple of days late, but did have one early. Congratulations!

Chelsea said...

I've already told you Congratulations, but I'll do it again...CONGRATULATIONS! I'm excited that we'll be pregnant together!

4torock said...

I am soooo happy for you and the fam!! Everybody trying to catch up to us huh!!?? Love ya and CONGRATS!!! xxoo
Kate