Thursday, February 21, 2008

8 weeks and 4 days!

Ok so far this pregnancy has been very very different than my other two. With Emma I was sick from about 7 weeks til 12 weeks every night, i didn't throw up, but always wanted to...it was worse if I wasn't doing something so I tried to stay busy!....With Ian, I had no morning sickness at all, to which Anna swore was because I was on the hallelujah diet...and that could of been true...or it could of been b/c it was a boy instead of a girl....who knows.

Well, with this one, I was sick at 5 weeks....throw up a few times and now I seem to be some better, more back to only being sick at night and not all the time. But this time, the more I do, the more sick I feel, which makes me resort to the couch and not want to move again until bedtime!...I can't even read my bible study w/o feeling like I want to throw up!...hmmm

I want to start the family back on the H diet, but I can't bare the thought eating only salads for lunch!...lol...I want to, but my stomach is like "NO, I DON'T THINK SO!"...what to do, what to do.....I find myself wanting to drink like a qt of milk a day...something I don't normally drink at all....also, I am eating peanut butter way more than I ever did before I got pregnant....so at the rate I'm going...I'm going to gain my 25 lbs in the first 3 months!...lol...!

anyone got some advice for this sick prego that really doesn't want to gain to much weigh, but feels like the only thing she can eat is peanut butter and french fries!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hmmmm, my doc always said to eat what you were craving but in moderation. I was sick with the buddies in the morning and then again in the evening. I found out later that allot of women prego with twins get sick at two different times during the day. Once for each baby. I wasn't sick at all with the first two. I always ate normally with all four of mine, just more with the twins. I could drink a 20 ounce of water at night before I went to bed in two minutes flat!

BE said...

Hugs, Beth. I hated the morning sickness thing. I know with Luke I was actually less sick if I snacked a lot. I just had to make sure not to keep snacking on junk food, lol. Another thing that helped was sour hard candy to suck on. That probably helped the most. I also spent a lot of time on the couch doing nothing. Must be something about #3 doing that to you. I hope your morning sickness doesn't last too long. -Brandy

Heather's World said...

Have you tried using the wrist bands they make? My mom had a pair, and you could wear them on your wrists or ankles. I think they had a spot on them that relieved a pressure point. Your mom probably knows what I am talking about. :-) Sorry! I know this comment wasn't much help! LOL!

BE said...

I know what Heather is talking about. I think they are called Sea Bands. I did try them with Luke and they helped some. They didn't take away all the nausea, but made it a little better. But I didn't think to try them on my ankles. I stopped using them out in public when it got warmer, because I felt so goofy with them on. They were like wearing sweatbands, or at least mine were.