Friday, February 15, 2008

lazy afternoon~...lol...yeah right!

So, I have been "trying" to take it easy this afternoon....and right now I am sitting on the couch w/ my feet up on the coffee table (who of ya'll even knew I had a coffee table now..lol..I'm moving up in the world.) so I have my feet up and I'm on the computer...Emma is also on the couch w/ her computer...Ian is "helping" Emma work her computer, he has positioned himself between me and Emma....Emma is now frustrated w/ Ian and has told him to help mommy instead!...LOL..thanks Emma! So now here we sit, w/ Ian saying over and over and over...help Mommy, help Mommy, HELP mommy!...he has his pointer finger out and ready...lol! He cracks me up!...
Emma on the other hand just asked me where the "Y" was...then she says "E" "Y"...that's the name of the baby!....cute, she thinks EY is one of the baby names we like(it's actually Eli), but in her mind I guess it's EY...update, Emma has now taken her computer to the floor in effort to get away from Ian, who has just followed her saying "ewn elp, ewn elp!"(Ian help)....she is trying so hard to just ignore him!...he keeps pressing the off button, just like a brother, to see how much he can annoy her!...soon she will have a desk in her room, so she can put it up there and get it away from him! Now Ian is just saying...no ush buttn....over and over! HAHA, that won't last long!...and when Emma doesn't know an answer she asked Ian to answer! lol! they are so funny! I needed a good laugh this afternoon, I just didn't know all I needed to was to sit on my couch and watch my kids....Emma just told Ian to "stop talking she is working" lol!
I better go and rescue my kids from each other!, just thought you might like a peek into the conversation around our house!! LOL

3 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like a fun afternoon. We are being lazy here too. Davis is still asleep, the girls are playing and I've been working on baby books, maybe I'll break out the scrapbooks tonight.

And I didn't know you were already talking names for the baby, or is that Emma naming the baby? Looks like she wants another brother.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you have the time enjoy our kids, I know keeping three is tough. It's good practice, and helps you figure out early how you can split quality time with group time. I wish I had the chance to see the funny ways our kids react to each other. You are an awesome mommy and wife. I am thankful everyday for you, sometimes I try to wonder what my life would be without you, but as soon as I try it breaks my heart to even think I thought such a thing. You are amazing and I wouldn't be me without you.

Love You,
Alex

BE said...

How cute! Sounds like a fun moment captured. I like the name Eli, it fits with Emma & Ian. Is this a name Emma has chosen or is it the boy name you will actually be using?
If you already have girl & boy names picked out, then WOW! Because we couldn't decide on Luke until just a couple weeks before he was born and there was no girl no chosen, for just in case. So very impressed if you already have names!
Thanks for sharing a little peak into your daily life! -Brandy