Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Ian!

Today my baby is TWO....I can't believe it! We are headed out to breakfast w/ Mom and Gary this morning...which is sorta a joke, b/c the morning that I was induced w/ Ian, we had been out to breakfast and then mom and I went to my dr.'s appointment and left Emma w/ Gary...as we left he asked me, what do I feed her for lunch in case you don't come back...I told him not to worry I had to come back I didn't even have a bag packed!~...lol...well, I didn't come back, I went straight from the drs office to the L&D in the hospital! So now we go to breakfast every year on Ian's birthday~
Here are some of my favorite pics of Ian from the last 2 years!....I can't believe he is so big!


this is the afternoon Ian was born!


This is 3 months


this is from last week!...my big boy!


I promise I'll come back and add some more pictures later, but for now I have to go, or breakfast will be lunch!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

That is too funny! Look how a new family tradition started. Happy Birthday Ian!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday buddy! It's hard to believe that he's two. And what a great tradition of breakfast on his birthday. Have a great birthday!

BE said...

Happy Birthday, Ian! Sweet, sweet pictures. It does seem that the time just flies by. Babies aren't supposed to grow up that fast. Hope you had a great breakfast! That is a great tradition. -Brandy

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Ian!!

Wow! He is getting so BIG!!!!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday, Ian! Hope y'all have a great time celebrating his birthday and the sweet boy that he is!

Patti's Chat said...

Happy Birthday little man! You sure are blessed to have such a wonderful family who loves you. I've enjoyed watching you grow up. Now stop that! Hahaha...just kidding!

4torock said...

How cute!! Happy Birthday Ian- what an adorable grin on his face with last photo- love it! :) See ya tonight Beth :)
Kate