Monday, August 18, 2008

thank you to everyone!

for all the comments on diapering...even those of you who hadn't a clue how to help me out!...lol! The comments were wonderful! Patti, I found your comment very interesting..I may ask more questions about that later, but we have now decided to cloth diaper. I must admit, every time I have been on the computer lately it has been to check out something new w/ cloth diapering or ask another question of Brandy...who has been my life line w/ this learning process...in fact she wrote 2 blogs just for me so I could learn all about CDing along w/ answering lot's of questions via phone and email both....THANK YOU BRANDY FOR ALL THE HELP...AND PATIENCE! I am now excited about this adventure...and hopefully my washer will forgive me too! The only hold up on my order of diapers is that the website I want to order from is out of the diapers I need!lol...it's that how it always seems to be!lol! We haven't told all the family what we are planning, so that should prove to be interesting...heehee, they are going to think I lost my mind I am sure! BUT, I am not going to make them do it unless they want to...we will still be keeping a small supply of disposables on hand for church and family! We will be cloth diapering here at home and possibly when I am out running around, but even that will be a time will tell!

As for everything else going on around here...the Eli and Emma's room is finished...if I would just hang that last picture I just bought!lol. I promise to post pictures soon, I am very pleased w/ the results, it is really cute and not to boy or girl, but just right for both of them! Emma loves it, her side is very "grown up" she calls the under part of her bed her "living room" complete w/ her princess couch. She has a desk complete w/ a purple chair. Needless to say, she is in heaven w/ her bed and her space and doesn't seem to mind at all that a baby is coming to take up half...let all pray it stays that way!

I have officially finish shopping for everything I need for the baby (other than the diapers....but I do have some disposables to start off w/ if necessary!) W/ not having a baby shower before the baby comes I had a few things to collect...you know new washcloths, a few burp clothes, nursing pads and some passies!...not much, but I already did it...Susan laughed at me say I must think this baby is coming early...which is actually a big possibility this time, but if I am thinking that, it's all sub-consciously. lol.

I have a dr.s appointment tomorrow(week 34 and 2 days!lol) the last one b/f they start the weekly ultrasounds. I am interested to see what he thinks tomorrow and to see if I have gained any weight. 2 weeks ago I had lost 2 lbs, most would think that's wonderful, but not me, loosing weight "could" mean my fluid levels are starting to drop...but it also could just be that I lost some weight...if I loose more they will be concerned, but they weren't at the last appointment. There is still such a part of me that wishes I could have a planned induction where I could pick the dr I want and know when it's going to happen, but they told me a month ago that it could be anytime from 36 to 40 weeks...but most likely before my due date....that translates into Eli "could" make his appearance in 2 weeks.....that thought scares me...I would like about 3 to 4 more weeks :)...but I am going w/ God knows best, and HE make dr's smart! If I had my way, I would think....37 weeks is a great time to give birth...end it early yet not to early!lol! but we all know how it goes for me...so if I give birth before my due date I will have accomplished something!lol!...I almost don't want to think about it b/c my mind always reminds me that I ALWAYS go to ATLEAST 41 weeks..lol...only times will tell I guess!

Ok so I am off...the bathroom call..or I guess it's more that the bladder is full AGAIN!
Pictures of the finished room to come SOON!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Believe me, knowing the day you are going to deliver is NERVE wracking. It is terrible stress, because you can't even sleep the night before knowing what is going to happen the next morning at o-dark thirty. Hang in there, it will all work out. And get some rest, lol.