Saturday, May 17, 2008

endings...glad and not so sad!

this week coming up is a week of endings for us. We finish up BSF this week, along w/ ballet, Emma's recital is next Saturday. We also have our last night of AWANA ( we will miss the awards night on the 28th) So after this week, we won't have any weeknight commitments! Emma has very mixed feelings about all these endings. I on the other hand am ready for the break! This past month has been hard for me to get to everything and I have been looking forward to this week for a while...sorta like my "once I get to this week" then I can think about that!lol...how funny am I. Did I mention that this week is a doosie!lol...the only night we will be home is on Monday night....here is my schedule for the week
Monday...take the kids to Mimi's to spend the day! (Mimi is a life saver sometimes!)
dr's appointment for me and baby! grocery shopping for the week although we will only be eating at home 2 nights this week!lol

Tuesday...home through the day...clean, clean, clean, oh, maybe going to library for story time???...Emma has ballet rehearsal at 6:30

Wednesday...shopping for disney (oh yeah did I mention I have to pack for disney this week!...lol...so I must shop at some point, I think Wednesday...oh wait I have to take to van to Honda for it's visit before we leave for disney....so maybe I won't shop on Wednesdaylol....then we are off to the last night of AWANA

Thursday...I will HAVE to go SHOPPING...wash, start pulling things out, get out luggage make list of food so I won't forget anything at 5 in the morning when we leave! Then I have to take Emma to Wingate Univ. for her first dress rehearsal.

Friday....pull my hair out,I am sure I have a list of forgotten stuff at the store!...so I hope to get back out early to get that list of stuff....then pack pack pack, finish washing cloths, try out the coolers, who wants to find out at 5am that there coolers are to small...lol...then Emma has her 2nd dress rehearsal at 5:15, which means we have to get to wingate and eat before then!

Saturday....the recital! back to wingate by 9:30 w/ a dressed and ready poodle! Lunch at applebees (Emma's request...lol) haircut at 3:30 for Emma...hey the recital is over, her hair is fair game and it's going to loose!...about 6"!lol... the home to give bathes finish packing, make lunch for the next day and pack as much in the car as we can!lol....

SO that is my crazy week, I pray for it to all to go as smoothly as it sounds as I type it out...lol....note all the laughing! It's funny to me that my week of ending is so packed w/....stuff!

I am looking forward to getting on the road to Fl. well maybe not the rd part, but the getting to FL part and the disney part! Today Alex did a side job and I did a party to get a few extra dollars before we leave. Emma has been earning money to take, not only the commission we give her for her chores, but also helping others out to earn money...we knew that the grandparents would all want to "give" her $ to take, so we asked them to let her come and "work" for her money instead of just giving it to her....it has worked out really well, and she is so proud of herself for all the "work" she has done! Today she said to me, "mommy, you are working today, daddy is working today and I am working today at Gran's house!" I am not sure how much "work" they did, but I know she had fun!

I know in a few weeks I'll be sad that everything has ended, but for now, I am just really glad that our schedule will be so free....I am looking forward to the pool, to the garden, to getting ready for the baby!....summer, here we come!....DISNEY...here we come!

2 comments:

BE said...

That makes me tired just reading it. I guess we won't hear from you until you get back. Have fun at Disney and don't forget to relax some before you come back home!

4torock said...

Maybe our schedule will slow down too and we can meet up ( icecream right!??) Have SOOOO much fun at Disney and can't to see pics!!! see ya
Kate