Thursday, November 1, 2007

my country punkins



for halloween this year I was being cheap and was going to let the kids wear the same costumes as last year...they still fit ok and Emma loves them so much...I thought heck why not! LOL....but it was to hot to wear something fleese....SO at the last minute we changed our complete outfits! OH well, it worked out! Savannah was going to be cowgirl...which is a way of life for her, not so much a costume, but we were going to the trunk or treat at First Baptist of Indian Trail w/ Nick, Sam and Savannah along w/ Sam's parents MawMaw Michelle and PawPaw Dennis (as my kids call them!) Dennis and Michelle took their truck and decorated it like a barnyard!...so cute, they won 2nd place for the best decorated!...anyway...all that to say that the kids ended up being my "country bunkins" decked out in their JD hat and shirts...w/ freckles and all!...I must say they fit right in w/ the family!

3 comments:

Ken, Amy, & Will (for now) said...

sooo cute!

Susan said...

Your country punkins are soooo cute. How's Emma feeling?

4torock said...

LOVE that u have pics now!!! Looks like everyone had so much fun!! And I LOVE the Costumes :)