Thursday, November 15, 2007

bye bye "nana"

ok so I know one picture is off center....but I'm not changing it! LOL....some pictures from mom's house....my three Christmas cuties....I know it's early! Check out Emma "loving" her brother! and then Emma and Savannah's "pose" to funny...so girlie...sorry Sam, Emma's being a bad influence! And lastly....Emma telling Savannah something...secret's I'm sure....it's so fun that they will always have each other and will be great friends!



So I am guessing all of ya'll are wondering where I went.....well, I can't really explain it...I just needed to take a break for a while....I didn't need to stop watching tv and then get completely sucked into blogging all the time....which would sorta defeat the purpose of "not letting tv control me"....if I just let blogging control me instead!....I know....WHAT IS MY PROBLEM! In the last few days God has revealed to me...why I have been walking this path of letting go of some things...like blogging and tv and things that aren't "necessary" and no blogging isn't necessary of me...although I do enjoy it. God has revealed a new project for me....maybe two new ones....although the 2nd will be for a later post. So my new project....well that's probably not a good way to label it....she isn't a project she is a sweet beautiful little girl who looks just like her aunt! Starting on Monday I am going to start helping Nick and Sam out w/ Savannah in the mornings! I am excited to do this for them and I think Savannah will fit right in w/ my two kidos...she just turned 2 and is only 3 months older than Ian...so it's like I will have a set of twins!....it should be interesting! and a fun adventure! I just wanted to let everyone know....so if I don't blog again til next month you will know why~!....no I'll do better than that, I'll probably have alot more stories to tell w/ three to keep track of!
Emma and Ian are growing so fast...they have just hit this phase where they LOVE to play together....I can remember about a year ago asking my friend Dawn "when will my kids start to play together like yours do?"....(her kids are the exact same ages apart and exactly one year older than mine....so her little girl is one yr older than Emma and her youngest son one yr older than Ian)....she always encouraged me that "it WILL happen....in about a year! :)...and it has happened! PRAISE GOD! I am loving this new found play!....it's so cute to sit back and watch too. Yesterday I was in the kitchen and saw them sitting on the hearth in the den and each of them were holding a baby....Ian's was a boy..no one freak on me!...and I asked Emma what they were doing and she told me "we are waiting on the Dr. to see the babies"...to which Ian added "wwwait....octor....uuuhuh!"...so on they sit...for like 3 or 4 minutes. Next I hear Emma proclaim to Ian...."I'm tired of waiting...let's go, our babies don't really need shots!"...Ian's responds "NO hots...NO"...."GO"..and away they walk back to Emma's room. I just laughed at them...but soon to follow was some muffled whining from Ian and I walked back to Emma's room to see what see what was up and found them both in her closet w/ Ian wanting to get out and Emma very persistent to Ian that "we're not there yet, you can't get out of the car!" although Ian held his own w/ a confidant "out NOW....NO CAR NO....OUT!....I was able to convince Emma to find a different car that didn't need the door to be shut...she decided that she could make the bed a good car too....so the drama was over....I have to admit they are such fun right now. Emma is learning to organized and is learning how to write....Ian is learning a new word or 2 or 3 a day right now....he's new game is to pick up everything and name is....bunny...cat....boat....I love it! He had also entered this phase where he says bye to everything...."bye bye ball....bye bye couch" again SO fun! The funniest is that if he is saying bye bye to a person he always says "bye bye Nana" and for a long time I couldn't figure out what he meant...who "nana" was....well he finally helped me figure it out, the other day we were looking at our Christmas pictures online that we just had done and Savannah is in them w/ the kids and he looks at a pic of her and says...."mommy...that Nana!"...w/ a very smart look on his face is says...."bye bye Nana!" SO for some unknown reason he thinks that he's suppose to say "bye bye nana" to everyone!....who knows! but it's funny! I must say I am constantly reminding myself how much I love been a mommy and I am SO blessed to stay at home and watch them grow!

1 comment:

4torock said...

I have missed you and your blogs, but totally understand the taking a break sometimes it does suck u in as much as TV!! I am so excited to read all the words Ian is saying too - soo cute I can't believe our boys will be two before we know it ! Makes me a little sad but totally happy they can play and try and "hang" with the big kids!! Good luck with three :) Have a great weekend :)
Kate