Monday, March 10, 2008

yes I SHOULD be cleaning!

So I think we have all had one or two of these post...the one that you don't want your husband to read the title!...lol...for right now there is about 10 other things I could be doing...but instead, I am relaxing in my favorite chair, watching "the baby story" lol and typing...oh and all the while talking w/ Emma too!lol...what a multi-tasker I am! Savannah and Ian are still napping..for a few more minutes. We have had a busy day, we went grocery shopping this morning and then out to lunch w/ mom. This afternoon had been slower, and I haven't had a chance to nap, bummer! But I am enjoying just sitting for a while!

So what all has been up w/ us over the weekend...lot's of fun stuff...Friday we went out and brought a camcorder! YEAH! I am so excited about this, call us old fashion, but we are just now stepping into the camcorder world...those of you who know Alex and I well know that we don't/won't buy things we can't afford, and that we sometimes wait...a long time...to get things that we really really want...the pay-off being how much more we enjoy it along w/ IT'S PAID FOR! Also think of it this way...the 3rd baby will have something the other 2 didn't get! lol! SO I am excited to say the least...and once again, Alex and his cash bargaining got us a great deal...the camcorder was listed on sale for $449.99 and he got it for 319.00...way to go Alex!lol!

After we went out for sushi...my favorite!...don't worry I only eat steamed sushi....and had a wonderful dinner....yummy,I'm going to make myself want some more!

Also my juicer that a friend ordered for me came and I am VERY EXCITED about that too...no more store brought juice for my kids....a good start to some lifestyle changes I am trying for Ian and his allergies!....

So lots of exciting stuff around here!...I am looking forward to a great week, excited about BFS tomorrow. Ian has a drs appointment on Wednesday w/ his allergist which I think will go well...Ian has been doing so well.

well, I'm going to get to work doing something useful now!lol...maybe I'll go and juice something and videotape it for y'all to see!lol! j/k!
later

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Laughing out-loud at the last sentence! Funny. Yeah, we also pay for everything when we purchase it (except for the tractors and my car). It is SO nice not to have all of that debt hanging around. Did ya'll get the camcorder that records onto disks for the DVD player, or the computer stick ones? L wants a new one but after we saw how much they were, we decided to use old faithful until she breaks.
A juicer sounds like fun.

4torock said...

Let me know how you like your juicer and the brand- thinking of getting one, but wondering if it's a lot of work?! u know me- as easy as possible for our busy life! lol may not be posssible, but stil let me know!! :) love ya
Kate

BE said...

Enjoy your new camcorder and your new juicer. Both sounds fun. Fresh juice, yum. Luke, nor Bailey will even touch juice. Besides oj, we don't even buy juice, but fresh juice does sound tempting. Go ahead & video yourself juicing, that would be funny!
I hope Ian's appointment goes well for you.