Wednesday, March 12, 2008

pray....

pray please for my grandfather, he is in the hospital and will be for a while, there are quite a few things going on...some they think they know what they are and others they are still not sure about. Pray that the drs will find out the sources of the problems. Pray that my grandmother will have strength through this....I know this is hard for her. Pray that Nick will be able to still focus on school, I know he to is also very worried.

Nick and I both have developed such a sweet relationship w/ our dad's parents over the last few years. They are the only grandparents we have left and since dad died they have been such a comfortable place for us to run too....all of the kids LOVE them, Ian is MawMaw's boy and if you even say PawPaw Helms to Savannah, she will CRY until you take her to see him...so cute. I told mom yesterday(who is in Ohio right now) that I can't handle the thought of anything happening to him right now....I am tired of death...weary of it....please Lord don't require it of me.

Thanks for your prayers, I know y'all will do it!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Lots of prayers for you all~ you know I'm here if you need anything.
Love ya!

BE said...

((((Hugs))) I will keep you guys and your grandfather in my prayers. :( I hope they will get some answers soon. Not knowing is sometimes worse than knowing, or at least for me, because I tend to worry more.

Crystal B. Brewer said...

I'll be praying. God will give you strength!

Shannon said...

I know what you mean by "wary of death", you are all in my prayers.