Sunday, September 27, 2009

SURPRISES

One thing in life that can catch us off guard is surprises....but surprises are always around every corner. I thought I would dediciate a whole blog to those sneaky little things!

Some surprises are good...
... chatting w/ a friend I haven't seen in forever.
... a memory from the past
... a few moments out with my mom for lunch
... flowers on my birthday
... like when your pastor talks about the very thing you have been struggling w/
... like when your pastor preaches from the same verses you have been studying
... coloring pages colored just for YOU mommy!

Some surprises are not so good
... when Emma and Alex threw up all night...ewww
... when Eli and Ian waited 4 days before they decided to throw up all night, even more eww....and poor Eli, so pitiful and such a big boy
... when the computers didn't work again! at check in!....grr!
... when Gary made a sudden turn for the worse w/ a fractured back! (he's doing fine now!)
... when your baby is ONE already!...well I have 2 more days, until it's official!


Some surprises are just that...a HUGE surprise
... like those two pink lines showing up on that test AGAIN!
... like the joy that came/is coming w/ those lines...even though it wasn't OUR plan, It has always been GOD's plan!

Surprises are funny things, they always seem to come when least suspected!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Umm, Beth, are you saying what I think you are saying? Are you pregnant?

Jennifer A said...

Yea Beth!!! Congrats, so excited for you!!!

BE said...

Congratulations! Better you than me, lol. (Just kidding) You are a great mommy to your kids and you will be a great mommy to your next one too!

4torock said...

hip hip hooray!!!God does have way better plans for us then we think- I am proof of that-- or should I say Briggs is?!! love ya girl and congrats!!!! still on for Fri:)?

Jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

You know I'm happy for ya'll ~ another little one for me to love on since my baby is almost 4 and doesn't really like to be cuddled anymore! And maybe Eli will catch on and start calling me Aunt Susan like Ian does (it really does melt my heart)....Love you all, you know that! And I'm here for you through another pregnancy!

Judy Eddy said...

Congratulations! You are such a good mom, and a year from now you won't be able to imagine your life without this new little one! Love ya, Judy