Monday, December 8, 2008

I think....

I think that is the best of ALL the pictures I took of the kids in their Christmas PJ's...enjoy it here, because I have to be honest, I still haven't printed Eli's first pictures...much less have I even thought about a Christmas card....so don't get your hopes up to much and PLEASE forgive me now!

I think...I could go and spend at least $100.00 printing pictures, just to get caught up...not to mention giving some to family who I know by now think I have lost it!


I think....some days I have lost my mind and will never find it again...heehee, along w/ the fact that I lost my BSF lesson for the week...nice! oh well, at least I haven't lost my kids...yet, nor the Christmas presents!

I think...I will NEVER have a chance to start wrapping presents, they have make it from the closet to a big box in the garage (which is closer to the car where they will end up eventually!) but some how at some time I need to get them wrapped...anyone out there just love to wrap and want to wrap mine too? heehheee...just kidding, I love wrapping!...I'm just not sure when I will do it! most likely at midnight the night before they are needed!


I think...this is going to be the best Christmas in a LONG time....we don't have 2 places to be on Christmas Eve...and we will be celebrating an extra day...yeah for family FINALLY changing the tradition! I think...that is awesome!

I think...I might be finally adjusting to 3...and that the "lost my mind" syndrome is just the new normal! I might as well laugh at it!

I think...my pot disagrees because I am sure it would of rather me of not left it on the stove while I nursed the baby...burning the paste it was so nicely cooking for me...

I don't think... that pot will ever be the same again!....oh well! :)

I think....my husband is awesome, but we might be tired of each other after he is off for 13 days around Christmas!

I think...I'm scared to call my mom and find out how Gary's doctors appointment went today...I'm not sure I want to know!


I think....I'm tired of Ian being a pirate! Does anyone know how to convince a little boy to stop being such a boy ALL THE TIME!...Or maybe how to convince him to be a cowboy or something else not involving a sword?


I think....my husband is stressed to the max...pray for him tomorrow!

I think....I'm tired of thinking!
:)

5 comments:

Jennifer A said...

It's a great picture! I'm hoping this new motherhood feels normal around 6 months, I hope it's the same for you! Until then, it's ok, I think, to leave the house a mess and never go out in public by myself. I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy one. lol

Susan said...

I think....lost my mind is definitely the new normal! Life with three will do that to a person. Just accept it and you'll feel so much better! LOL....oh and lots of laughing helps too....

Shannon said...

Haha, boys ALWAYS need a weapon. It is just what they do. If he was a cowboy he would be swinging around a horse or a blanket and calling it a rope. Wait until Eli is in on the action and the fighting and hollering. Our house is always so loud. The hubs has taken to wearing ear plugs inside now. I walked over to my brother-in-laws house one day (they don't have kids) and they had the radio blasting. I thought to myself they don't know what they are missing out on, and should enjoy the peace and quiet, lol. Cracking up over the haven't lot my kids part, too funny. Can't say the same. We have had to call 911 and the canine unit to find L the day before his third birthday. I will never forget how scared we all were. Hang in there, it gets better. Not quieter.... but better, lol.

Tara said...

I love the picture! And don't worry about Christmas cards. It seems to be more normal NOT to send out cards these days! :) And "I think"...you are doing a wonderful job with everything, just keep hanging on! And is Gary ok???

4torock said...

I think.... Your kids are too cute!! ANd your a great momma- enjoy Christmas :)

ps- WE have a pirate over here too "arrrrh matey!"