Thursday, April 9, 2009

News from last night!

I promised to keep you updated...I never dreamed we would have more news so quickly...but this is the kind of news I LOVE sharing....enjoy a "touch from God"




Dear Friends:
There is a verse in Philippians chapter 1 verse 19 that has spoken to me today. It reads "For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ"
Tonight we have received GREAT news. It appears that the chemo has eradicated almost all of the Leukemia and that the cells that remain may actually be being produced by my own bone marrow. In light of this the chemo I was scheduled to begin at 9PM tonight has been cancelled and they will monitor me for another week then do another bone marrow test.
Based upon those findings a plan of action will be given. Now, they say there is still a chance of temperature spikes, etc..but what they found out today just "doesn't normally happen". It is recognized as a touch from God even by the medical community.
Let's just Praise The Lord together for His special grace and look forward to daily blessings.
Shirley and I are convinced it is through your holding us up in prayer that enables God to do such wonderful acts.
We love you and will keep you advised.
Shirley & Gary

8 comments:

BE said...

God is an awesome God! What a wonderful update! Thanks for keeping us updated and we will continue to pray for your family.

dawn said...

Praise God!!! This is awesome!! Prayers still coming your way!!!

Melanie said...

Praise the Lord! I am just thrilled to hear this. My heart has just been so heavy for all of you. God is amazing and I wonder why it surprises me when He does these amazing things. Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

That is great. Will continue to pray that his body through God's strength will continue to fight this.

Katie

Susan said...

Praise God! What great news Beth. Still praying for you all. Love ya!

♥ Karen Luke ♥ said...

Beth I am so happy for this news! I have chills all over from reading your post!!! Prayers are still coming! Hope you have a great Easter!! Praise God!

Jenny said...

Reading this just gave me chills!!!! What wonderful news!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! I will still be praying and looking for updates!!!!!!!!!

4torock said...

O Beth- WE DO HAVE SUCH AN AWESOME GOD!! :) love you guys and still praying-- Hope you had a great Easter !