Monday, April 13, 2009

Some cutie pies!








I'm not sure why God gave me such adorable kids....but He did! :) I sure wouldn't trade them for the world! We were down in Waxhaw on Saturday for me to take some pictures of the Blackson clan and of course I took some of my kiddos too!....look how big Eli is getting! :( He is ALMOST sitting up, and has decided to roll over FINALLY! He loves his toes and will "talk" to you about anything! He is an expert at using the mouse...heeheee and the remote control!(somehow he always finds the volume button! He only cries when he thinks he is alone...as long as Emma, Ian or I am in sight he is a happy and content baby! He WON'T take a bottle to save my life!....lol...but I think soon, he won't have a choice....hmmmm, should be interesting He has taken to food well, LOVES to eat...yep, he's all boy! I have been taking it really slow w/ him and food....maybe I'm being lazy, but I just don't see the need to rush it, so we are only eating once a day for now, I think I'll bump it to twice a day soon....we'll see! No teeth yet...but they are there...and so close, it should be soon...but don't let that fool you, he bites well w/o teeth!heehee!

Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

BE said...

I saw the pics on FB, so cute and yes, Eli is getting so big. That's great that he is a content baby, makes life a lot easier.
Don't worry about rushing the food. I've been told that until they are 1, that any solids are just for practice anyway. Breastmilk/formula is what's they still need the most of. With that said, we didn't start Luke on any solids until 7 months and he didn't start getting more than 1 serving until 8-9 months and he is a good eater now. Of course every baby is different. :)